This is a self-promotional for Logistic Photography Service
I was commission by a company from UK to do a photo story of a logistic operation based in Singapore. Client’s brief was very clear, mood board was attached. I will have a better understand what type of images the client is specifically looking for. I love to solve client’s problem, this is what professional photographer is hired for. Deliver what the client needs, yet at the same time have the free flow of creative space to present the final work.
I always made an effort to do a recce at the warehouse before the commencement of the photo shoot. I have to emphasise it is important to check out the location first before the commence of the actual shoot.
– Understand how the warehouse environment looks like
– Finding the potential photography angles
– Know how their operation work
– Which area in the warehouse is required to rearrange
– Condition of the lighting
– Discuss/speak with the person in-charge of the project in details
Click on my logistic operation portfolio as well.
For enquiry click on my email for your picture solution.
If you are new and wish to find out more about my work